Fun, Interesting & Informative
- Black and Blue – Stand up for the Sports Kids (The Players Tribune)
- Product Hunt’s Best Podcast Episodes of the Year (Product Hunt)
- Austin Kleon’s Top 100 Things of 2015 and his 2015 reading list (Austin Kleon)
- In 2015 I Learned That… (The Reformed Broker)
- How an angry comic with a coke habit became the Barbara Walters of podcasts (WashPo)
- Congress to lift the Ban on Oil Exports (WSJ) and the oil bloodbath (Guardian)
- Best and Worst Assets of 2015 (Bloomberg)
- The High Quality ETF and Another Good Quarter for Dividends (Crossing Wall Street)
- Investors Poured 236B into Vanguard this year (WSJ)
- 10 Things I Wouldn’t Do if I Won the Powerball (Budgets are Sexy)
- Understanding Portfolio Construction (Joshua Kennon)
- The Real Solution to Millennial Angst (Ryan Holiday)
- Creativity is Not an Accident – It’s Earned
- The Best of Farnam Street 2015 (Farnam Street)
- I you’re not reading Farnam Street you should be. Some of the absolute best writing on the net and I aspire to reach that level of writing and clarity of though.
- Have-Do-Be or Be-Do-Have? (Tawcan)
- The Perfect Spouse is the Lifehack Nobody Told You About (Ryan Holiday)
I recently finished the The Index Card: Why Personal Finance Doesn’t Have to be Complicated by Helaine Olen and Harold Pollack. Check out the review here. I recently updated our Books Page and hope you will check it out. I think it’s a big improvement.
The first step to financial freedom is tracking your net worth. I love Personal Capital, my favorite tool to see all your accounts in place.
You can also support us by using our Amazon link. We get a bit back if you do and it helps keep the lights on.
The New Job MarketJuly 28, 2017
Munger: The Psychology of Human MisjudgementJune 26, 2017
Millennials are Holding Too Much CashJune 25, 2017