Fun, Interesting & Informative
- A Letter to my Unborn Grandchildren (Jason Zweig)
- The Top 25 photos of 2015 (The Atlantic)
- The Sainthood of Bill Murray (NYT)
- Manhood in the Age of Austerity (Aeon)
- The $10 Billion Divide Between Elite Sports Programs And All The Rest (HuffPo)
- How Universities Could Improve their Cost Structure (WashPo)
- Vanguard Whistleblower and What it May Mean for You (Newsweek and JK)
- Commodities Nightmare in 1 Chart (FT Alpha)
- The Inverted U-Curve of Personal Finance (Gen Y Finance)
- Why I Save So Much (Financial Samurai)
- Has your high schooler considered an apprenticeship over a 4yr degree? (CNN)
- The Performance Bias: Life Is Not a Movie or Novel (Ryan Holiday)
- The Power of Gratitude (Fast Co.)
- 10 Ways to Stop Self-Sabotage (Early to Rise)
- Marc Andreessen’s Guide to Personal Productivity (Pmarca)
- The Importance of Structured Procrastination
This week is a great giveaway from my buddy Ben. Check out Sure Dividends $300 Stock Gift Card Giveaway
Still here? Help us keep the lights on and get some FREE MONEY! Tradeking is offering $200 sign-up bonus RIGHT NOW if you open an account!
The first step to financial freedom is tracking your net worth. I love Personal Capital, my favorite tool to see all your accounts in place.
You can also support us by using our Amazon link. We get a bit back if you do and it helps keep the lights on.
The AC Interview Series with Nate from Investment ZenJuly 18, 2016
This guys an idiotJuly 5, 2016
How to Extend your Amazon Prime for FreeMay 5, 2016