Fun, Interesting & Informative
- A Letter to my Unborn Grandchildren (Jason Zweig)
- The Top 25 photos of 2015 (The Atlantic)
- The Sainthood of Bill Murray (NYT)
- Manhood in the Age of Austerity (Aeon)
- The $10 Billion Divide Between Elite Sports Programs And All The Rest (HuffPo)
- How Universities Could Improve their Cost Structure (WashPo)
- Vanguard Whistleblower and What it May Mean for You (Newsweek and JK)
- Commodities Nightmare in 1 Chart (FT Alpha)
- The Inverted U-Curve of Personal Finance (Gen Y Finance)
- Why I Save So Much (Financial Samurai)
- Has your high schooler considered an apprenticeship over a 4yr degree? (CNN)
- The Performance Bias: Life Is Not a Movie or Novel (Ryan Holiday)
- The Power of Gratitude (Fast Co.)
- 10 Ways to Stop Self-Sabotage (Early to Rise)
- Marc Andreessen’s Guide to Personal Productivity (Pmarca)
- The Importance of Structured Procrastination
This week is a great giveaway from my buddy Ben. Check out Sure Dividends $300 Stock Gift Card Giveaway
Still here? Help us keep the lights on and get some FREE MONEY! Tradeking is offering $200 sign-up bonus RIGHT NOW if you open an account!
The first step to financial freedom is tracking your net worth. I love Personal Capital, my favorite tool to see all your accounts in place.
You can also support us by using our Amazon link. We get a bit back if you do and it helps keep the lights on.
The New Job MarketJuly 28, 2017
Munger: The Psychology of Human MisjudgementJune 26, 2017
Millennials are Holding Too Much CashJune 25, 2017