Fun, Interesting & Informative
- 8 Things I Learned from Judd Apatow (The Waiters Pad)
- Grantland and the Future of Publishing (Stratechery)
- The Hunt for the Tinmouth Apple (Boston Mag)
- The Intolerance of Student Activism (The Atlantic)
- The Billionaire Uber Driver (Inc)
- Bill Gates on All Things Energy and Driving Innovation (The Atlantic)
- Airbnb Brings Surge Pricing (Time)
- Gecko Feet Bras – That’s Science (MIT)
- How One Man’s Face Became Another Man’s Face (NY Mag)
- The future is here. Holy shit.
- The Digital Revolution in Education is here (Medium)
- fantastic read
- Did the Baby Boomers Ruin the Economy? (WashPo)
- Have to say I agree with most of this.
- The Uberization of Finance (WSJ)
- Where the money goes (Macleans)
- Playing the Probabilities (Wealth of Common Sense)
- The Financial Poor (Quartz)
- Zero to Millionaire in 10 Years (Root of Good)
- What would you do with $10MM? (Financial Samurai)
- College Pays off on Average but Your Results May Vary (Bloomberg)
- What’s Behind Your Poor Health – Life vs Lifestyle (Marks Daily Apple)
- Why experience, freedom and autonomy are the currency of the New American Dream (Plaid Zebra)
- Marcus Aurelius on Mortality and the Key to Living Fully (Brain Pickings)
- A new study shows that money can buy you happiness—but only fleetingly, at others’ expense (The Economist)
I just finished The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday. I recently picked up The E-Myth by Michael Gerber and am working my way through that. I recently updated our Books Page and hope you will check it out. I think it’s a big improvement.
Still here? If so consider using Tradeking for your next brokerage. They’re currently offering a HUGE $200 sign-up bonus. and Personal Capital, my favorite tool to see all your accounts in place. You can also support us by using our Amazon link. We get a bit back if you do and it helps keep the lights on.
If you have a moment, sharing this post on one of your various social media accounts and follow us (facebook, twitter, pinterest) can really help us gain readers, so if you think this post is worth it, please considering sharing. You can use one of the buttons below.
Don’t forget to check out our Resources Page where we’re working to keep links to the best of the web for personal finance, investing, travel and frugal badassity.