- Jack Dorsey Gives Away 1/3 ($200MM) of his twitter stock (QZ)
- Not the Steve Jobs I Knew by Walter Mossberg (The Verge)
- This expandable bike trailer is a mobile home you can haul (Plaid Zebra)
- The New Scam Industry of Kindle E-Books (WashPo)
- And the Reddit Post that inspired the article
- JP Morgan teams up with Motif to bring you IPO’s (Trade Streaming)
- The rally in Consumer stocks continues (Capital Spectator)
- 6 Basics of a 529 Plan (Morningstar)
- The Savings Crisis (Bloomberg)
- Why We Hate Cheap Things (The Book of Life)
- The most important Charts for Markets (Business Insider)
- Save Growth Investing for Recessions (The Conservative Income Investor)
- Poor Attitude – The Net Worth Killer (Financial Samurai)
- Cash Crunch Clouds Future for Oil Firms (WSJ)
- *MUST READ* Another fantastic letter from Howard Marks of Oaktree Capital
- Bias from Self-Interest — Self Deception & Denial or the Tolstoy effect (Farnam Street)
- Are you Good Enough? (Rapitude)
- Nobody Cares How Hard You Work (99u)
Lewis Howes – Most of Us Desire to be Great
Still here? If so consider using Tradeking for your next brokerage. They’re currently offering a HUGE $200 sign-up bonus. and Personal Capital, my favorite tool to see all your accounts in place. You can also support us by using our Amazon link. We get a bit back if you do and it helps keep the lights on.
If you have a moment, sharing this post on one of your various social media accounts and follow us (facebook, twitter, pinterest) can really help us gain readers, so if you think this post is worth it, please considering sharing. You can use one of the buttons below.
Don’t forget to check out our Resources Page where we’re working to keep links to the best of the web for personal finance, investing, travel and frugal badassity.