- How to maximize your Costco (or big box warehouse) savings (The Penny Hoarder)
- We spend tons of money at Costco. Great tips.
- I’ve never tried their pharmacy. I’ll be checking that out in the future.
- The Youth Recession: The new normal for young workers (The Atlantic)
- 30 things to stop doing right now (Ryan Holiday)
- The future of college (FastCompany)
- Why reading books is the best thing you can do (Investors Field Guide)
- This was never easy (Motley Fool)
- You can’t out ESPN, ESPN (Medium)
- Books to base your life on (Ryan Holiday)
- What I’m teaching my son about money (MMM)
- 9 lessons a physician learned about dying (Vox)
- Generation subprime? (US News)
- Where are the cheap high quality stocks (Alpha Architect)
- Happiness through subtraction (Mad Fientist)
- The robots are coming for the truckers (Medium)
- I had no idea there were so many truckers.
- Add taxis and other self-driving car uses and this will be a huge economic shift
- Interesting thoughts on public transport and rail as well
- Is Warren Buffett really Gordon Gecko? (Think Wealthy) and rebuttal (Brooklyn Investor)
- Great review of “The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up” by Marie Kondo (The Atlantic)
Bye Dave. It’s been an amazing run.
- 10 most watched episodes (WSJ)
- Thank You & Goodnight: The Final Show of Dave (Grantland)
- Lettermen’s Last Last Show (WashPo)
I like to imagine all these guys go out after this.
Still here? If so consider using Tradeking (Special $200 bonus offer) for your next brokerage and Personal Capital, my favorite tool to see all your accounts in place. You can also support us by using our Amazon link. We get a bit back if you do and it helps keep the lights on.
The New Job MarketJuly 28, 2017
Munger: The Psychology of Human MisjudgementJune 26, 2017
Millennials are Holding Too Much CashJune 25, 2017
Share this Post