My favorite brokerage, TradeKing, is currently running a promotion. New customers earn $200 just for signing up. As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, I currently keep my Traditional IRA, Roth IRA and taxable accounts with them. In my opinion:
- The interface is simple and intuitive
- Everything works really well
- The chat customer service has been nothing but helpful when I’ve had the occasional question
- They also offer the ability to handle dividend reinvesting for any and all of your holdings (this is not always a feature of discount brokers)
- There are a variety of quality educational materials and community posts
- Trades are as affordable as they get at $4.95
- MarketGrader research reports are free for account holders. Over 5,500 publicly traded companies are covered. Earnings Calendar: Free access to an earnings calendar with upcoming earnings releases and other information.
- The account must be opened before April 30th, 2015
- $3,000 or more needs to be deposited
- A minimum of $3,000 (minus losses) must be left in the account for at least six months
- Three trades need to be executed within the first 90 days.
- A $200 bonus link must be used when signing up. No promo codes.
- OnlineStockTraders ranked them #2 brokerage
- Top Rated Custome Service 2008-2012 (Smart Money)
- 4 out of 5 stars 2007-2013 (Barron’s)
- TradeKing LIVE received them #1 Broker Innovation Industry Award
- StockBrokers.com ranked them #1 online trading community 2013-2014
- SmartMoney’s 2008-2012 broker survey, ranking 1st in customer service
- In Barron’s 20th Annual ranking of online brokers, TradeKing was once again awarded 4 out of 5 stars for the 9th straight year.
For a great visual comparison check out the review here.
*All links are affiliates. Any of them should take you to the $200 transfer. I do get a commission but I also use and believe in any products I mention.
The New Job MarketJuly 28, 2017
Munger: The Psychology of Human MisjudgementJune 26, 2017
Millennials are Holding Too Much CashJune 25, 2017
Share this Post